Invisalign is the clear aligner system that has been chosen by millions of patients worldwide for its comfort and efficiency. A virtually invisible alternative to metal brackets and wires, Invisalign is a modern orthodontic appliance that will keep you smiling the whole time that you’re wearing it – and even more afterwards!
Invisalign can be used for the treatment of overcrowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, a crossbite, an overbite and an underbite. Everyone from teens to seniors can reap the benefits of Invisalign. Due to its discrete appearance, Invisalign has become extremely popular among adults who might not feel confident wearing braces. Having straight teeth isn’t just important for children, but for adults as well. The older generation did not have access to orthodontics in the same way the current generation does – the process has been hugely popularised and streamlined.
This means even at an older age, adults can now straighten their teeth for both cosmetic and oral health reasons, quicker and more effectively than they ever could have imagined.
The clear removable aligners are custom-made to fit your mouth and, unlike braces, you can easily remove them before eating and drinking. Practically invisible, not only do removable aligners eliminate the problem of getting food stuck in braces, but they allow you to manage your oral hygiene with continued brushing and flossing. You can still enjoy the foods you love and smile with confidence.
If you are considering Invisalign, please discuss this with one of our dentists at your next appointment. Your dentist will examine the alignment of your teeth and bite and will advise you of your options.
The Advantages of Invisalign
- Invisalign is virtually invisible - This means you can always smile with confidence, as compared to traditional braces where the wires and metal brackets can be seen.
- Removable - Invisalign aligners are made with SmartTrack® flexible material, making it super easy to put on and remove, unlike braces which are fixed. Now, you can enjoy your favourite food any time you want without holding back.
- Less Pain - SmartStage® and SmartForce® technologies ensure there will only be gradual, gentle yet effective teeth movement throughout your treatment.
- Less Doctor Visits - Unlike braces where you have to visit your doctor every 3-4 weeks, Invisalign aligners free up your schedule - with doctor visits only required approximately every 6-8 weeks.
- Clearer Timelines - Invisalign treatment allows you to visualise every stage of the treatment, giving you a clearer picture of the treatment duration.
- Better Oral Health - Since Invisalign aligners are removable, you can still floss and brush your teeth as per normal - whereas braces may make it difficult for you to clean in between metal brackets, which can result in plaque accumulation and poor oral hygiene.
Contact Tower Dental for Invisalign in Balwyn today!
For Invasilgn near Kew, Camberwell, Hawthorn, Surrey Hills, Mont Albert & Deepdene, we're only a phone call away.